South Florida Magazine’s issues are distributed in the Miami Herald and Sun-Sentinel. Sunday, August 14, 2022.
Hollywood,Fla. (August 14th, 2022) – M•I•A MEDIA GROUP LLC, publisher of LegacyMiamiand LegacySouthFlorida, the premier publications for South Florida’s Black inﬂuencers and aﬄuencers, proudly presents its annual listings of the esteemed 40 Under 40 Black Leaders of
Today and Tomorrow for Miami and South Florida respectively. The listings are the centerpiece of content-rich empowering issues arriving on newsstands on Sunday, August 14. The cannot-miss magazines are included in the Miami Herald and the Sun Sentinel.
“We are excited to present Legacy’s 40 Under 40 Black Leaders of Today honorees for 2022. Our selection committee did an excellent job identifying the brightest and most promising young Black professionals in South Florida,” said Russell Motley, Legacy’s Associate Publisher and Editor-in-Chief.
“With this honor comes tremendous responsibility. They’re all now under the public’s microscope to excel and take their careers – and their purpose in life – to the next level.”
In addition to the honoree showcases, readers can enjoy proﬁles on highly accomplished young leaders like Alexiou Gibson, proprietor of The Transformation Factory. This sea moss gel-distributing wellness powerhouse recently won an investment on ABC’s Shark Tank pitch investment TV series. Legacy’s South Florida edition highlights Francky Pierre-Paul, a proclaimed “hometown hero” and founder of A Diﬀerent Shade of Love, a non-proﬁt organization that aids homeless communities.
The magazines also include stimulating information that will leave audiences politically, economically, and intellectually captivated. Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and Miami-Dade Economic Advocacy Trust Executive Director William “Bill” Diggs wrote columns making the community aware of Miami-Dade County’s “Support Black-Owned Business 305” initiative. Florida Rising’s Senator Dwight Bullard highlights the signiﬁcance of the upcoming midterm elections to African-Americans. Connie Kinnard, Vice President of Multicultural Tourism & Development with the Greater Miami Conventions & Visitors Bureau, challenges readers to “Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!” The editors and writers deliver the insights that give readers a competitive advantage in their careers, businesses, health, and lifestyles.
Individual Page Downloads – https://miamediagrp.com/magazines/legacy-miami-40-under-40-issue-2022-image-downloads/
Legacy South Florida
Individual Page Downloads – https://miamediagrp.com/magazines/legacy-south-florida-40-under-40-issue-2022-image-downloads/
For more information on Legacy Miami and South Florida magazines, please contact Jordan B.D. Polite at 305-412-9600 extension 707 or [email protected].
Legacy South Florida’s 40 Under 40 Honorees:
- Dr. Alana J. Arnold, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consultant, AJA Medical Consulting LLC
- Wilgienson Auguste, Lieutenant, Fort Lauderdale Police Department
- Eunicia Baker, MPA, Senior Strategic Communications Oﬃcer, City of Tamarac
- Tiqkia Barrow, Sales Director, Dare2Be Dare2Dream/ Mary Kay
- Kandia N. Batchelor, Esq., M.B.A, Attorney, United States Air Force JAG Corps Reserve
/ Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company
- Brandon Bell, Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual
- Roy Bellamy, Producer, Meadowlark Media
- Melissa Binns, M.S., Entrepreneur / Content Creator, The Greek Suite, LLC
- Kerry Ann Brown-Rose, LCSW, Chief Clinical Operations Oﬃcer, Amethyst Agency of Broward
- Shakera Bucknor Ingram, Psychologist, Psych Assessment Therapeutic Services
- Ashley Carter, Registered Dietitian, EatWell Exchange
- Vanessa Charles, LMHC, Clinical Director/ Program Manager, Circle of Wellness Enterprises LLC/ Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies
- C. Samantha Cyprian, Ed. S. LSP, Owner, Soul Movement LLC
- Dr. Chevone Davis-Raglan, Associate Director of Marketing, Bristol Meyers Squibb
- Franchesca Fontus, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Purpose Therapy
- Corryn Grace Freeman, CEO & Principal, Corryn Grace Consulting LLC
- Makeba Gassant, Founder, CEO, Gassant Enterprises, LLC
- Dr. Jessica Hudson, Funding Expert and CEO, Just Divine University
- Brice Jenkins, Basketball Player Development Coach, Courtside Player Development
- Sasha Jones, Consumer Investigative Reporter, NBC 6 News
- Mcashley Joseph, Owner, Burgerhive and Nutriﬂo Med Spa
- Nixon LaRoche, Esq., Attorney, LaRoche Legal
- Dr. Deborah Elvire Lolo, Pharmacist, Haitian American Pharmacists Association
- Tyrri R. McCloud, M.Ed., Director of Student Support Services, Broward College
- Krisel McSweeney, Esq., Attorney and Founder, McSweeney Law Firm
- Nickie Nougaisse, Founder, Curls Dynasty Inc.
- Johnnetta Nuby-Powell, MPA, Director, Volunteers of America of Florida
- Tova Palomino, Owner/Licensed Esthetician, Skincare By Tova
- Tamara J. Paul, M.S., CCC-SLP, Speech-Language Pathologist, Sunshine Speech Academy, LLC.
- Lindsay Pollard, Fundraising Consultant, Diverse Strategy Group LLC
- Teon Prudent, CFO, Coﬀee &; Motivation Co.
- Akilah A. Quallo, APRN-BC, Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner, Revive Me Wellness, LLC
- Jameson Rahim, Area Rental Manager, Enterprise Holdings
- Dr. Joanna Reid-Enoise, Senior Analyst, Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners
- Irwine Sainvil, Pediatric Dentist/CEO, KidzVil Pediatric Dentistry
- Jessica Santos, Creative Director, Jessica Santos Events
- Camille C.T. Smith, Assistant State Attorney, State Attorney Oﬃce, 17th Judicial Circuit
- Jacoby Waters, Founder, Executive Director &Community Activist, Young Men of Distinction
- Chelsea N. Williams, CEO, After 5 Lux
- Amira Shirley Wooten, Program Manager, CDC Foundation
- Zaylin Yates, Founding Managing Director, Brévo Theatre
Legacy Miami’s 40 Under 40 Honorees:
- Arlesha Amazan, Sr. Director, Client Strategy, SC30, Inc.
- Rosenny Augustine Jean-Louis, Intergovernmental Aﬀairs Coordinator, Oﬃce of Commissioner Keon Hardemon, Miami-Dade County
- Jamel Rashaad Booth, Director, Choreographer, Teaching Artist, Brévo Theatre/ Miami Dade County Public Schools
- Se’Adoreia “CeeCee” Brown, 38 President, AFSCME Local 199 and City/County Vice President, AFSCME Florida AFSCME Local 199
- Victoria M. Carlson, Senior Evaluations Manager, City Year
- Fayola Delica, Nursing Faculty, Florida Vocational Institute
- Morel Doucet, Chief Creative Oﬃcer, Doucet Collectables LLC
- Kenneth Ejene, Esq., Attorney, Castellon, Laurent & Schlesingr, LLC
- Dr. Latoya Evans, Chiropractic Physician, Island Breeze Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Alexis Fox, Program Manager, Start UP FIU Local
- Donnitra Sharee Gilbert, 35 Director of Communications, Marketing, Florida Memorial University
- Mariama Gregory, Founder, CEO, Dope Trifecta Media
- Ashley “AK” Hall, Dance Instructor KIPP Miami: Royalty Academy
- Robert Hite, Director of Sports and Entertainment, Aston Rose Sports and Entertainment
- Brandyss Yvonne Howard, CEO, Brand 2 Brand Marketing Inc.
- Frederick Hunter, Interim Dean for the School of Education, Florida Memorial University
- Zakiyaa Jada, Serial Entrepreneur, PHLARE Inc.
- Dr. Jordan Jones, Dentist, Esteem Braces and Aligners/ Esteem Dental
- Weslyne Lewis Francois, Police Commander, Miami Police Department
- Donnesha S. McBride, Impact Manager, City Year Miami
- Nkosi Muse, Doctoral Researcher, University Of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
- Arbie J Nickerson Jr., Executive Director, S.E.E Foundation
- Jeﬀerson Noel, Professor, Florida Memorial University
- Iya Overstreet, Advocate, Urban Woman Culture
- Ludmilla Paul, MPH, Health Informatics Consultant, Meritain Health, an Aetna and CVS Health Company
- Francky Pierre-Paul, Founder, A Diﬀerent Shade of Love
- Tasheba J. Pratt, Detective, City of Miami Police Department
- Sherea L. Randle, Esq., Associate Director of Career and Professional Development / Attorney, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law
- Joshua Reaves, Instructor, Assistant Director/Choreographer, Evolutionary Arts Life
- Nefertari Rigsby, Director, Employment Law Counsel, Kaplan North America LLC
- Natalie Robinson Bruner, CEO and Principal Strategist, Glad ED Leadership Solutions
- Monique Simon, Mental Health Counselor, Miami Dade County Public Schools
- Dreema Stokes, 37, Miami/Broward Chapter President, Black Professionals Network
4 of 3
- Honorable Kelli Ann Thomas, Vice Chair, Community Council 14, Miami-Dade County
- Matthew Tisdol, Legislative Analyst, Miami-Dade Economic Advocacy Trust
- Anabelle Torek, Esq., Media and Democracy Oﬃcer, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Dr. Amber Williams, Owner/Founder of Upright Spine Center, Upright Spine Center
- Michael Williams, Chief Executive Oﬃcer, Dreams And Success Homes, Inc.
- Naquia Williams, Program Coordinator, Florida International University
- Jessica L. Yates, Managing Partner/CEO, Yates Legal Group, P.A.
About Legacy Magazine
Established in 2004, LegacyMiamiand Legacy South Florida are news/business publications serving South Florida’s black professional community with insightful articles and information on business, careers, politics, lifestyle, culture, and social commentary. The magazines are
distributed throughout South Florida via partnerships with the MiamiHeraldand the
Sun-Sentinel. For more information, log on to www.miamediagrp.com.